Shamanic Practitioner Training
THE PATH OF BEAUTY
All indigenous cultures have a Medicine Wheel that representsthe cycles of life that we as humans undertake during our time on earth. It is a map of human consciousness that guides you, that helps you understand who you are, and allows you to grow and evolve as you journey around the wheel of life. And it is also a spiral, so that as you walk, you come ever closer to the centre, bringing you home to who you truly are. This is who you came here to be – evolution in action.
This is the path of initiations of the Earthkeeper tradition from the Sacred Valley of Peru handed down by the medicine men and women of the Inca tradition. Making your way around the wheel, the rites of passage and inititations you will experience prepare your luminous energy field for the important times ahead. A time of great change and transformation that has been prophesied by all ancient traditions is now underway – it is your calling to play your important part right now.
As you embark on your own personal healing journey with us, your path will take you around the four directions of the medicine wheel.
- Learn how to work with energy
- Step into powerful healing processes, energetic transmissions
- Healing techniques that you can share with others
You will be accompanied by a group of people who are all on a similar journey personal discovery. Together, you will learn to:
- Heal the wounds of the past
- Re-discover your personal power
- Raise your vibration so that the note we all put out in the world will be one of healing, harmony, peace and inclusivity.
You are in safe hands as you make this personal journey, being
supported by those who have walked this path many times before.
Our programme consists of four modules over the course of a year.
These consist of the following:
- Module One (South) – THE WAY OF THE EMPATH – THE ARCHETYPE OF SERPENT
- Module Two (West) – THE WAY OF THE PEACEMAKER – THE ARCHETYPE OF JAGUAR
- Module Three (North) – THE WAY OF THE ALCHEMIST – THE ARCHETYPE OF
- Module Four (East) THE WAY OF THE VISIONARY – THE ARCHETYPE OF
Our Medicine Wheel & Healing Tools practitioner training is made up of four in-person 6-day classes.
During the first three days of each module – known as the Medicine Wheel – you undertake your own personal healing journey. Here you’ll create your Mesa (your medicine bundle):
- In each direction you will work with stones that have called you, that have become the representation of your personal healing work, and that will hold the transformation of your sacred wounds into your personal power
- Stones throughout time have been record keepers. They are the tools that ancient peoples have used since the beginning when they made altars in the land
- Your mesa, which eventually will contain 13 medicine stones, becomes your personal altar of transformation
- The medicine that you have grown and evolved through your immersion in the deep healing processes in each direction, will become your unique gift that you offer to the world
During the last three days of each module you will learn the Healing Tools that give you the skills to become a shamanic practitioner. During these three days you will immerse yourself in powerful and transformative energy healing techniques and tools.
Even if you do not wish to become a practitioner, the very act of assisting in the healing process of another brings you a quality of presence.
You will gain a transforming sense of meaning, a self-confidence and sense of purpose. The energy medicine that you learn here will be with you for the rest of your life. It will ensure that you live a meaningful and fulfilling life, whatever you do for a living.
Our next training
Our next UK Medicine Wheel & Healing Tools shamanic practitioner training begins in April 2024 – are you ready to take this great leap with us? Here are the dates for the four classes, which take place at the Ammerdown Retreat Centre near Bath, which has been the home of our Medicine Wheel training for many years.
South module: Fri 12 – Wed 17 April
West module: Wed 19 – Mon 24 June
North module: Fri 11 – Wed 16 October
East module: Fri 7 – Wed 12 Feb 2025