Welcome to Spirit of the inca
We provide a system of ancient and modern healing practices, courses, trainings, workshops and journeys specifically designed to help you grow in spirit, to heal the wounds of the past, and to cultivate a fulfilling and authentic life for your future… a future where you make a positive difference in our world, leaving your footprint softly in the new earth that is emerging.
Based on the energy medicine of the Inca tradition, every aspect of our work invites you to feel more alive, more connected, more at home in your body; more confident and at ease in your mind and in your heart.
- Are you looking for healing for yourself?
- Do you feel the need for a new path through life?
- Are you looking for ways to expand your consciousness?
- Want to learn something new?
- Want to expand your sense of who you are and what you are capable of?
- Want to explore how a shamanic approach to healing can help you with a particular issue?
- Already a therapist looking to deepen your practice by learning powerful new healing tools?
- Maybe you’re just curious
Whatever your reason for arriving here, thank you for following your heart and enjoy the visit. Remember to leave your contact details so we can stay in touch.
SPIRIT OF THE INCA eNEWSLETTER
Our newsletters are published four times a year. We share our news, the dates of our annual Medicine Wheel training, our Masterclass workshops in Glastonbury, our Sacred Journeys to Peru, our 'Introduction to Shamanism' workshops, and the inspirational work of our community, our 'allyu'. We may occasionally send an extra email if we're running an extra workshop or to let you know if a workshop is full. (We do not share our mailing list!)
Our newsletter is also an opportunity to share the collective creative talents of our alumni - poems, artwork, music, and anything else that has emerged from shamanic training with us, if you have stepped in already. And if you haven't joined in with one of our courses or trainings yet, please feel welcome and be inspired on your own journey by those who have gone before.
Click HERE if you'd like to sign up.